Sunday, January 15, 2012

Wedding photography is more than just pictures

Nelson and I just finished a wedding consult this morning and it struck me that with so much competition these days, what do I offer that other photographs may or may not offer? Several things come to mind:
reliability, professional gear, artistic retouching and an artistic eye capturing the moments, high quality products, award-winning wedding book design, good prices on professional prints, and the personal care I take with every client. The fact is, I do care. I take pride in what I do and are constantly learning and growing as an artist. It always disappoints me when a prospective client chooses someone else because of price. With weddings, there is so much more than just clicking the shutter. "Shoot and Burn"  weddings are not my cup of tea because half of what we do is the art of retouching and making that image extra special. We work for months to create products that keep our clients coming back. Recently, babies have become a good part of my weekly focus since many of my brides and grooms eventually have a family and come back to me to record those milestones.
We are licensed and insured and work hard at continuing the tradition of quality and service that I founded Linda Olsen Photography on. You only have one chance to get it right. Call for a no-obligation consultation. 904-241-8233

No comments:

Post a Comment